Zebra ZT420 Industrial Label Printer 6 Inch. Width.
Keep your critical operations running efficiently. Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, ZT420 Series printers deliver advancements in print speed, registration and connectivity as well as additional advanced features.
ZT420 printers feature USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth® connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. And with Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, an innovative operating system, you can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.
- Print Method: Thermal Transfer and thermal direct
- Resolution: 203 DPI
- Print Speed: 12”/ 300 mm Per Second
- Memory: 512 MB flash; 2 GB on-board linear Flash memory
- Max Print Width: 6.6” or 168 mm
- Media Type: Continuous, die cut, notch, black mark
- Media Thickness: 0.0003”/0.076mm
- Max Media Roll Diameter: 5”/127mm outer diameter
- Label Roll Core Diameter: 12.7 or 25.4mm
Physical Characteristics (Footprint)
- Weight: 18.4 KG
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 495 mm x 336mm x 324mm
Integration & Operation Characteristics
- USB: Standard
- Network (LAN/Ethernet): Standard
- Serial: Standard
- WWAN: Optional
- Parallel: Optional
- Bluetooth: Standard
- 1 Year Warranty
- Extended Warranty Optional
- Service Packages available exclusive to insignia
- 450 metres
- 25.4mm core id
- Width 110mm
- 1D or 2D
Optional Accessories & Features
- Cutter (Field install able) front mount guillotine and catch tray
- Peel and present kit (Field install able)
- Internal rewinder
- External rewinder
- Document Design – Quickly design a customized print solution using your business data and Zebra’s intuitive plug-and-print design tools.Device Integration – Zebra offers apps and products designed to help you integrate Zebra devices into your existing systems.Device Management – Manage your print operations locally and globally with Zebra’s suite of device management tools.Developer Tools – Provides you the tools you need to create your own apps, including documentation, source code, programming languages, templates and more.
- Web View Connect and control Zebra bar code printers using ZPL II via the printer’s web interface using common web browsers.
- Alert Printers equipped with Zebra Net print servers will notify you via any email-enabled, wired or wireless device to minimize downtime.